Re: Module-wise Keyboard preferences

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Module-wise Keyboard preferences
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

To summarise an offline discussion we just had, the intention is to replace the switches with checkboxes for Shift, Control, and Alt/Option, then to try to come up with a set of default shortcuts that work on the major platforms/browsers. Investigation into Javascript's handling of keycodes vs. strings is ongoing to figure out the best way to capture and display the selected keys for non-ASCII locales (String.fromCharCode()).