Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_ 2477]: New Line text editpop up renders off page when the size of the grid exceeds the size of the window

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_ 2477]: New Line text editpop up renders off page when the size of the grid exceeds the size of the window
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_ 2477]: New Line text editpop up renders off page when the size of the grid exceeds the size of the window  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.