Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Rename DROP & DROP CASCADE in confirmationdialog title

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Rename DROP & DROP CASCADE in confirmationdialog title
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 1:53 PM, Ganesh Jaybhay <ganesh.jaybhay@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for renaming DROP and DROP CASCADE to Drop and Drop Cascade respectively from the title of confirmation dialog.

Is this a change we want? They're in capitals at the moment as that's the SQL action we're about to perform.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company