Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Rename DROP & DROP CASCADE in confirmation dialog title

[pgAdmin4][Patch] Rename DROP & DROP CASCADE in confirmation dialog title

От
Ganesh Jaybhay
Дата:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for renaming DROP and DROP CASCADE to Drop and Drop Cascade respectively from the title of confirmation dialog.

Regards,

Ganesh Jaybhay

Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Rename DROP & DROP CASCADE in confirmationdialog title

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

Attached is the patch for renaming DROP and DROP CASCADE to Drop and Drop Cascade respectively from the title of confirmation dialog.

Is this a change we want? They're in capitals at the moment as that's the SQL action we're about to perform.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company