Re: postgres complete recovery

От Pavan Kumar
Тема Re: postgres complete recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello David,

Thank you so much for quick response.

I have couple of questions on recoveries.

1. my postgres did not recovered/read all the wal logs that are existed in wal location? is it some thing wrong i am doing ?

     content of my recovery file command

     cat recovery.conf
restore_command = 'cp  /pgdata/archive/5444/%f %p'

2. what is the best way to instruct postgresql to read and apply  all the logs are presented on wal location ?

please advise