Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL

От Matt Kelly
Тема Re: Exposing the stats snapshot timestamp to SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Matt Kelly <mkellycs@gmail.com> wrote:
Robert, I'll add it to the commitfest.

Jim, I'm not sure I understand what you mean?  This new function follows the same conventions as everything else in the file.  TimestampTz is just a typedef for int64.  Functions like pg_stat_get_buf_alloc follow the exact same pattern on the int64 fields of the global stats struct.

- Matt K.