Re: pgAdmin4 dependency package "python3-psycopg2" should be place in"pgdg-common" repo.

От Brandon Hsu
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 dependency package "python3-psycopg2" should be place in"pgdg-common" repo.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, Devrim,

Thanks for your information. 😃

Best Regards.

Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> 於 2020年4月16日 週四 下午7:05寫道:

Hi,

On Wed, 2020-04-15 at 15:37 +0800, Brandon Hsu wrote:
> Recently I find that PGDG YUM repository kindly place all pgAdmin4 packages
> in a new repo, pgdg-common.
>
> And I find that the package "python3-psycopg2" is not placed in the same
> place; it is in "pgdg10" repo.
>
> Should it be moved to the same place as other pgAdmin4 packages?

psycopg2 depends on libpq, so I kept it in the non-common repository.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

徐嘉群 / Brandon Hsu 0912423813

歐立威科技 Omniwaresoft Technology Inc.

Tel: (02)-2558-2656 #117 Fax:02-2558-5559

E-mail : brandon.hsu@omniwaresoft.com.tw

部落格 : http://ravenonhill.blogspot.tw/

Address: 10349台北市大同區鄭州路 87  10

本信件(包括任何附件)為機密信件。若您並非指定收信人,嚴禁複製、傳送、公開或使用其所載的全部或部份資料,任何對於本信件未經授權之使用或散播可能帶有法律責任。
若您偶然獲得此郵件,請回信或立即以電話通知寄件人並且從您的電腦系統中刪除本信件及所有附件,謝謝。
The information in this e-mail may be confidential; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient may violate applicable laws and if you have received this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by collect call immediately. Thank you.