Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?

От Tim Smith
Тема Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alright then, here you go ... Postgres 9.4

We start with a clean database :

json_return_debugdb=> \dn
  List of schemas
  Name  |  Owner
--------+----------
 public | postgres
(1 row)

json_return_debugdb=> \dt
No relations found.
json_return_debugdb=> \dv
No relations found.

We replicate a basic version of app_val_session_vw:

create table app_sessions (session_id bigint primary key,user_id
bigint unique not null, session_ip inet);
create table app_users (user_id bigint primary key,user_name text,
user_active boolean not null);
create view app_users_vw as select * from app_users where user_active=true;
create view app_val_session_vw as select
a.session_id,a.session_ip,b.user_name,b.user_id from app_sessions a,
app_users b where a.user_id=b.user_id;

We insert data :
insert into app_users values(1,’Foobar',true);
insert into app_sessions(441122,1,’10.11.12.13’,);

json_return_debugdb=> select
validateSession('441122','10.11.12.13','abc',3600,3600);
ERROR:  Failed to validate session for session 441122 (SQLSTATE: 42702
 - SQLERRM: column reference "session_id" is ambiguous)
HINT:  Database error occured (sval fail)