Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?
Дата
Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?  (Tim Smith <randomdev4+postgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 02/05/2015 03:25 PM, Tim Smith wrote:
>> PostgreSQL doesn't lie
>
> Well if its not lying its one big stinking bug !

In my experience Postgres does not randomly make up error messages.
Somewhere it is seeing a duplicate column.

> How about you tell me where you see these duplicate columns in my view
> that PostgreSQL is apparently not lying to me about  ....

So then this is not the problem, which moves the troubleshooting to the
function.

Have you tried the previous suggestions on modifying the function?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?
Сообщение: Re: Using row_to_json with %ROWTYPE ?