resowner module README needs update?

От Amit Langote
Тема resowner module README needs update?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I was reading src/backend/utils/resowner/README today and noticed the
following paragraph that mentions the types of objects/resources
*directly* supported by the module.

===
Currently, ResourceOwners contain direct support for recording ownership of
buffer pins, lmgr locks, and catcache, relcache, plancache, tupdesc, and
snapshot references.  Other objects can be associated with a ResourceOwner by
recording the address of the owning ResourceOwner in such an object.  There is
an API for other modules to get control during ResourceOwner release, so that
they can scan their own data structures to find the objects that need to be
deleted.
===

It seems a bunch of other object/resource types have been integrated
into the resowner mechanism since the list was last updated (2008).

Attached patch updates the list.  Not sure though if we should keep
the current format of the list, which after updating becomes a bit too
long.

--
Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com