Re: remaining sql/json patches

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: remaining sql/json patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 5:58 PM jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> in v11, json_query:
> +        The returned <replaceable>data_type</replaceable> has the
> same semantics
> +        as for constructor functions like <function>json_objectagg</function>;
> +        the default returned type is <type>text</type>.
> +        The <literal>ON EMPTY</literal> clause specifies the behavior if the
> +        <replaceable>path_expression</replaceable> yields no value at all; the
> +        default when <literal>ON ERROR</literal> is not specified is
> to return a
> +        null value.
>
> the default returned type is jsonb?

You are correct.

> Also in above quoted second last
> line should be <literal>ON EMPTY</literal> ?

Correct too.

> Other than that, the doc looks good.

Thanks for the review.

I will post a new version after finishing working on a few other
improvements I am working on.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pg_logical_emit_message() misses a XLogFlush()
От: "Drouvot, Bertrand"
Сообщение: Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event