Re: remaining sql/json patches

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: remaining sql/json patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thought I'd share an update.

I've been going through Jian He's comments (thanks for the reviews!),
most of which affect the last JSON_TABLE() patch and in some cases the
query functions patch (0007).  It seems I'll need to spend a little
more time, especially on the JSON_TABLE() patch, as I'm finding things
to improve other than those mentioned in the comments.

As for the preliminary patches 0001-0006, I'm thinking that it would
be a good idea to get them out of the way sooner rather than waiting
till the main patches are in perfect shape.  I'd like to get them
committed by next week after a bit of polishing, so if anyone would
like to take a look, please let me know.  I'll post a new set
tomorrow.

0007, the query functions patch, also looks close to ready, though I
might need to change a few things in it as I work through the
JSON_TABLE() changes.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com