Re: long-standing data loss bug in initial sync of logical replication

От Vadim Lakt
Тема Re: long-standing data loss bug in initial sync of logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 19.11.2023 09:18, Andres Freund wrote:
> Yea, the situation is much simpler during logical decoding than "originally" -
> there's no concurrency.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Andres Freund

We've encountered a similar error on our industrial server.

The case: After adding a table to logical replication, table
initialization proceeds normally, but new data from the publisher's
table does not appear on the subscriber server. After we added the
table, we checked and saw that the data was present on the subscriber
and everything was normal, we discovered the error after some time. I
have attached scripts to the email.

The patch from the first message also solves this problem.

--
Best regards,
Vadim Lakt

Вложения

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: remaining sql/json patches
От: jian he
Сообщение: sql-merge.html Compatibility section, typo.