Re: Execute INSERT during a parallel operation

От Rafia Sabih
Тема Re: Execute INSERT during a parallel operation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 at 04:11, Donald Dong <xdong@csumb.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the SPI to save the executed plans in the ExecutorEnd. When the plan involves multiple workers, the
insertoperations would trigger an error: cannot execute INSERT during a parallel operation.

> I wonder if there's a different hook I can use when there's a gather node? or other ways to get around?

A bit more detail on what are you trying to do exactly like what is
the query you or code you are dealing with, will be helpful in
providing suggestions,

--
Regards,
Rafia Sabih

От: "Ideriha, Takeshi"
Сообщение: RE: Copy data to DSA area
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6