Execute INSERT during a parallel operation

От Donald Dong
Тема Execute INSERT during a parallel operation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm trying to use the SPI to save the executed plans in the ExecutorEnd. When the plan involves multiple workers, the
insertoperations would trigger an error: cannot execute INSERT during a parallel operation.

I wonder if there's a different hook I can use when there's a gather node? or other ways to get around?

Thank you,
Donald Dong