Re: How to watch for schema changes

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: How to watch for schema changes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian,

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 12:32 PM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> On 07/03/2018 10:21 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
>>
>> Hi, ALL,
>> Is there any trigger or some other means I can do on the server
>> which will watch for CREATE/ALTER/DROP TABLE command and after successful
>> execution of those will issue a NOTIFY statement?
>

> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/event-triggers.html

According to the documentation the lowest version it supports is 9.3.
Anything prior to that?

I'm working with OX 10.8 and it has 9.1 installed.

And a second question - how do I work with it?
I presume that function will have to be compiled in its own module
(either dll, so or dylib).
But then from the libpq interface how do I call it?

Thank you.

>> Thank you.
>>

> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes
Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes