Re: using ssh-agent

От Rick Dicaire
Тема Re: using ssh-agent
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Berenger, are you wanting to tunnel the pgadmin connection to the db servers, or ssh X11 forward a remote pgadmin app to local desktop, or ...?

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 4:33 AM, <berenger.morel@neutralite.org> wrote:
Hello.

Is it possible to use pgadmin in combination with ssh-agent?
I have configured ssh-agent and my Xorg session and it works well in command-line ( a ssh-add on a terminal allows any ssh connection on any other terminal ) but it seems pgadmin does not look at ssh-agent keys, which makes mandatory to type the passphrase to the system, and the password of the postgresql user I'm trying to connect. Since I use that ssh connection to connect to 2 DB servers, I have to type 4 passwords each time I'm trying to (re)connect, when I could only have two to type if I could configure pgadmin to support ssh-agent.