Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables

От Wenjing Zeng
Тема Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
very glad to see your reply.
Thank you very much for your review of the code and found so many problems.
There was a conflict between the latest code and patch, I have corrected it and provided a new patch (V65).
Waiting for your feedback.

Regards, Wenjing.

Andrew Bille <andrewbille@gmail.com> 于2022年1月10日周一 17:17写道:
Hi!

I could not detect crashes with your last patch, so I think the patch is ready for a review.
Please, also consider fixing error messages, as existing ones don't follow message writing guidelines. https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/error-style-guide.html

I corrected the ERROR message of GTT according to the link and the existing error message.
Some comments and code refactoring were also done.

Regards, Andrew