Re: High availability with Postgres

От Luis Antonio Dias de Sá Junior
Тема Re: High availability with Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We use Pacemaker + heatbeat to linux process like pgpool and Virtual IP.  For postgres pgpool have failover process, just set then. See pgpool oficial documentation.

Hi,

We are using Pacemaker + Corosync + pcs + the latest pgsql Resource Agent.

It is working very nice and the resource agent is able to manage pretty well the streaming protocol so you don't need to share any disk.

Regards,

Iñigo