Re: Query Tool does not show in PGADMIN 4.24

От Jiří Fejfar
Тема Re: Query Tool does not show in PGADMIN 4.24
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 18:18, Omar Colmenares <colmenareso@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to create a new database in PosgreSQL using PgAdmin. I recently updated PostgreSQL (12.4) and PgAdmin
(4.24).

> I am able to login to the servers (PostgreSQL 11 and Postgres12) and create a database using the PGAdmin. When I try
toopen the Query Tool to create the tables and insert the data, the query tool shows for just a couple of seconds and
thendisappears not allowing me do any work.

> I am able to create the Table using the right click option but I won’t be able to insert the data since the Query
Toolwon’t work.

> Can you please check and let me know what I need to do?
>

> Cheers and thank you
>

> Omar Colmenares
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dear Omar,

when submitting bug report via
https://www.postgresql.org/account/submitbug/, you can find this
guidline:

"This bug report form should only be used for reporting bugs and
problems with the PostgreSQL database. Problems with database
connectors such as ODBC and JDBC, graphical administration tools such
as pgAdmin or other external projects should not be reported here;
please report to those projects directly."

I think it also applies to the mailing list itself.

With best regards, Jiří.

От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16585: Wrong filtering on a COALESCE field after using GROUPING SETS
От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows