Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
    Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:

> I might be missing something, but according to my tests back in
> June, the bug exists in both ucol_strcollUTF8()/ucol_strcoll() and
> is still affecting the very last version of ICU (67.1).

Yes. This what I've seen as well when investigating bug #16570
a couple weeks ago, before you pointed out it was the same bug:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/16570-58cc04e1a6ef3c3f%40postgresql.org

In that thread I've tried with ICU-60.2-3ubuntu but the results are identical
with 67.1.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité