Re: Current query of the PL/pgsql procedure.

От Yuri Levinsky
Тема Re: Current query of the PL/pgsql procedure.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Dear Depesz,
This is very problematic solution: I have to change whole!!! my code to put appropriate comment with query text before
anyquery execution. In addition I would like to know current execution plan, that seems to be impossible. This is very
hardlimitation let's say. In case of production issue I'll just unable to do it: the issue already happening, I can't
stopprocedure and start code change.

James,
I saw your reply: I see the function is running, it's just not clear that exactly and how this function doing.

Sincerely yours,

Yuri Levinsky, DBA
Celltick Technologies Ltd., 32 Maskit St., Herzliya 46733, Israel