Re: Current query of the PL/pgsql procedure.

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Current query of the PL/pgsql procedure.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 11:42 +0000, Yuri Levinsky wrote:
>  Dear Depesz,
> This is very problematic solution: I have to change whole!!! my code to put appropriate comment with query text
beforeany query execution. In addition I would like to know current execution plan, that seems to be impossible. This
isvery hard limitation let's say. In case of production issue I'll just unable to do it: the issue already happening, I
can'tstop procedure and start code change.
> James,
> I saw your reply: I see the function is running, it's just not clear that exactly and how this function doing.

This blog post
(http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info/index.php/post/2012/03/31/Profiling-PL/pgsql-functions) can probably help you
profilingyour PL/pgsql functions without modifying them.

I'm interested in any comments you can have on the log_functions hook
function.

Regards.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Adding an additional join causes very different/slow query plan
От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Problem with slow query with WHERE conditions with OR clause on primary keys