Re: [GENERAL] Byte order mark added by (the envelope please...) pgAdmin3 !!

От Wappler, Robert
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Byte order mark added by (the envelope please...) pgAdmin3 !!
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 2010-04-22, John Gage wrote:

> Well, well, well.  Guess who the culprit is...
>
> I edited the file both in Vim and in pgAdmin3 (1.10.2, Mar 9
> 2010, rev
> 8217), and the BOM shows up after saving the file with pgAdmin3.
>
> I don't know if pgAdmin3 wants to keep this feature...
>
> Thank everyone again for the excellent help.
>
> John

I do not think that it is a feature. Instead I think it is a bug in the
query parser. The BOM is a non-breakable space character. Leading space
characters should not harm.

--
Robert...

От: Vikram A
Сообщение: Replication in postgresql
От: John Gage
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Byte order mark added by (the envelope please...) pgAdmin3 !!