Byte order mark added by (the envelope please...) pgAdmin3 !!

От John Gage
Тема Byte order mark added by (the envelope please...) pgAdmin3 !!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well, well, well.  Guess who the culprit is...

I edited the file both in Vim and in pgAdmin3 (1.10.2, Mar 9 2010, rev
8217), and the BOM shows up after saving the file with pgAdmin3.

I don't know if pgAdmin3 wants to keep this feature...

Thank everyone again for the excellent help.

John