pg_restore --data-only (-a) does not work

От Barna, Gary
Тема pg_restore --data-only (-a) does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I tried countless ways to try to restore data only for all tables using the -a switch. None seem to work. I was able to
restoredata only for specific tables using the -t switch, but I was expecting that I should be able to invoke a command
with-a that checks all tables and restores all data appropriately. Here's the last thing I tried.

bash-2.03$ pg_restore -c -a -d [dbname] ../data/backups/[-Fc Archive]
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] error returned by PQputline

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Gary