Re: Dynamic loading of Perl Code in Postgres functions

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Dynamic loading of Perl Code in Postgres functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I assume your choices are to include the entire script in a
PostgreSQL function or simply create a small stub function that calls
a function you have loaded with use or require (as mentioned by the
other poster). But either way, you have to create a function so you
can tell PostgreSQL what to call, what the parameters are, and what
values should be returned.

John

On Jan 16, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Jasbinder Singh Bali wrote:

> So there is nothing called dynamic loading of perl code in postgres.
> I'll have to include the whole perl script in the postgres function
> you mean?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL