vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "xxx" failed: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pg_class_relname_nsp_index"

От Dane Dwyer
Тема vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "xxx" failed: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pg_class_relname_nsp_index"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

I'm receiving the following error message whenever I try to vacuum my postgresql database:

vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "xxx" failed: ERROR:  failed to re-find parent key in "pg_class_relname_nsp_index"

Up until the point of the error, everything appears to be going smoothly, and I'm not seeing anything scary in the postgresql server log file. Is the database corrupted beyond repair? Is there an easy way to fix it? Is there any known reason this might happen (i.e. should I be more careful when/how I vacuum the database)?

For background, I'm running postgresql 7.4.2 under cygwin 1.5.9. If you need any additional information, just ask!

I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, so if you would please carbon copy me on any replies it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
  Dane