Re: PG_HBA.conf still keeps complaining. I've done all I could imagine.

От nkunkov@optonline.net (Liza)
Тема Re: PG_HBA.conf still keeps complaining. I've done all I could imagine.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us (Tom Lane) wrote in message news:<24117.1085118749@sss.pgh.pa.us>...
> nkunkov@optonline.net (Liza) writes:
> > When I try to connect to the postgresql server in pgmanage, or through
> > an ODBC from other windows machines I get a message:
> > "missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file"
>
> > Here is my pg_hba.conf:
>
> > local     all                trust
> > host    10.1.9.0    255.255.255.0    trust
> > host     127.0.0.1    255.255.255.255    trust
>
> What PG version was this?  Recent versions expect an additional column
> (username) in pg_hba.conf.
>
>             regards, tom lane

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Thank you! You are right there is one more column. It all works now.
Thanks again.
N.K.

От: "Cyril VELTER"
Сообщение: Re: Dump 7.1.3->7.4.2
От: "Dane Dwyer"
Сообщение: vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "xxx" failed: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pg_class_relname_nsp_index"