Re: mirroring a server and/or hot standby

От
Тема Re: mirroring a server and/or hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello John,

Since you mentioned a different OS and want to copy the entire instance it would seem that pg_dumpall is the way to go.

You would then import the dump into the new instance using psql.

See:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/app-pg-dumpall.html

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/app-psql.html

Best regards,