Re: PostgreSQL 8 compiling for Windows

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8 compiling for Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 28, 2005, at 7:11 AM, Konstantin Danilov wrote:

> I need to compile postgres 8 for Windows to set up the locale support.
> The distributive accessible from FTPs does not support it, and I
> cannot sort Russian letters - that's why..
> I have MS Visual Studio 6, but I've never worked with it. So, how can
> I do everything?

I don't think MS Visual Studio is supported. You need to use MingW:

http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/faqs/FAQ_MINGW.html

Once you have that installed, building is the same as on Unix:
conigure, make, etc.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: indexing date_part
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Disabling triggers in a transaction