Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled.

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Aug 24, 2018, at 8:38 AM, Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>
> (2018/08/24 11:47), Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:00:49PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
>>> I tried this today, but doing git behind the corporate firewall doesn't
>>> work.  I don't know the clear cause of that, so I'll investigate that
>>> tomorrow.
>>
>> You may be able to tweak that by using https as origin point or proper
>> git proxy settings?
>
> Yeah, my proxy settings were not correct.  With the help of my colleagues Horiguchi-san and Yamada-san, I corrected
thembut still can't clone the master repository.  Running git with GIT_CURL_VERBOSE shows that there is another issue
inmy terminal environment, so I'm trying to resolve that.

Are there any updates on getting this patch committed?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: Dimension limit in contrib/cube (dump/restore hazard?)
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: logical decoding: ABI break in 10.5 et al