Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2018/08/24 11:47), Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:00:49PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
>> I tried this today, but doing git behind the corporate firewall doesn't
>> work.  I don't know the clear cause of that, so I'll investigate that
>> tomorrow.
>
> You may be able to tweak that by using https as origin point or proper
> git proxy settings?

Yeah, my proxy settings were not correct.  With the help of my
colleagues Horiguchi-san and Yamada-san, I corrected them but still
can't clone the master repository.  Running git with GIT_CURL_VERBOSE
shows that there is another issue in my terminal environment, so I'm
trying to resolve that.

Thanks for the advice!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita