Using of replication by initdb for both nodes?

От Bocap
Тема Using of replication by initdb for both nodes?
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Using of replication by initdb for both nodes?  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I think it is not documented the follow using of replication, but is that correct.

1. Instead of using pg_basebackup for standby DB, i initdb for both standby and primary.
2. Create recovery.conf in standby DB, and start both nodes.

Now it work fine for me, but is it sure that no problem?

Regards,
Bocap