COPY command and skipping errors

От Tomeh, Husam
Тема COPY command and skipping errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Is there a way to skip errors during the run of the COPY command (loading data from a file to a table) like what Oracle SQL*Loader has? The reason I'm asking is that if the extract file from the mainframe has an invalid character, the COPY terminates and doesn't continue loading the rest of records.

Thanks,

--
 Husam

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)

named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the

addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the

message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.                                                                                                       FADLD Tag