Re: Can't open more than 128 connections

От Nguyen, Lam Thuy
Тема Re: Can't open more than 128 connections
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
and here is more info :

 I set max_connecion =300, but it only  allows upto 128 connections.

I tried to change some para in postgresql.conf file (shared_buffer...), but it was not efficient.

I read some document in postgres site said that i should change some para of System V IPC, but how do i change them ?

I am using WinXP, SP2, 4GB of GAM

Could you help me as soon as you can.

I am look forward hearing you.

Lam