Re: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.

От Rainer Bauer
Тема Re: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello Lam,

NLT> RB> These changes require a reboot of windows to become effective. Did you
NLT> RB> do that?

NLT> yes, of course.

NLT> I tried  many times, could you please help me.

What we have to find out is whether it's the desktop heap's fault or a
bug in the driver.

There are two things you can do:

1) Download and install the "Desktop Heap Monitor" and watch the
   desktop heap usage when your 128th connection has been established:
   <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5cfc9b74-97aa-4510-b4b9-b2dc98c8ed8b&displaylang=en>
2) Enable debugging output in the ODBC driver and post the mylog
   output here.

Rainer

NLT> ________________________________

theintended recipient.  Any review, reliance, or distribution by others or
NLT> forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contactthe sender and delete all copies.

--
Best regards,
 Rainer                            mailto:usenet@munnin.com

От: "Nguyen, Lam Thuy"
Сообщение: Re: Can't open more than 128 connections
От: "Nguyen, Lam Thuy"
Сообщение: Re: How to open more than 300 connections to postgres database.