Re: Raw disk space used

От Carol Walter
Тема Re: Raw disk space used
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks so much fro the info.

I've done as you suggested and I've got the correct directories.  I
have a second question now.  There are forty-four numeric entries in
the directory for the first databases that I looked at.  The database
in question has only eight tables.  There are eight tables that have
recent dates.  Do I need the total of all the files or just the eight
that appear to be the tables that are being updated?

Thanks again,
Carol