Re: Search connections created per day

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: Search connections created per day
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 11, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:29:32 -0300
> João Paulo Zavanela <joao_zava@globo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I want to know how many connections is created simultaneously in data
>> base per day.
>
> Entirely depends on your machine. I wouldn't suggest having more
> than a
> 1000 open at any given time though. Also take a look at connection
> pooling.
>
>> Are there some table where i can search it?
>
> pg_stat_activity
>
>> All users is connected in the database with postgres user.

I think he was looking for some kind of logging/reporting of how many
connections have actually been made for a given day.  He should be
looking at turning on log_connections and then parsing his logs for
connection entries.

Erik Jones

DBA | Emma®
erik@myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888
615.292.0777 (fax)

Сообщение: Re: Online Oracle to Postgresql data migration
Сообщение: Re: Online Oracle to Postgresql data migration