Re: PostgreSQL, JDBC and BObj

От James Keener
Тема Re: PostgreSQL, JDBC and BObj
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Can you connect directly to the database using something like pgadmin or another database viewer (preferably from the same computer or at least network as the server).

How many rows are you trying to return? Does a limit 1 on the query speed it up? Did your colleague mean the same query runs fast, or just queries in general? Can you extract the raw SQL from what the application is producing and do an explain analyze on it?

Jim