Re: Fixing WAL instability in various TAP tests

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: Fixing WAL instability in various TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Sep 25, 2021, at 11:04 AM, Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> I took Tom's response to be, "yeah, go ahead", and am mostly waiting for the weekend to be over to see if anybody
elsehas anything to say about it.

Here is a patch set, one patch per test.  The third patch enables its test in the Makefile, which is commented as
havingbeen disabled due to the test being unstable in the build farm.  Re-enabling the test might be wrong, since the
instabilitymight not have been due to WAL being recycled early.  I didn't find enough history about why that test was
disabled,so trying it in the build farm again is the best I can suggest.  Maybe somebody else on this list knows more?

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения