Re: Strange decreasing value of pg_last_wal_receive_lsn()

От godjan •
Тема Re: Strange decreasing value of pg_last_wal_receive_lsn()
Дата
Re: Strange decreasing value of pg_last_wal_receive_lsn()  (Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I got it, thank you.
Can you recommend what to use to determine which quorum standby should be promoted in such case?
We planned to use pg_last_wal_receive_lsn() to determine which has fresh data but if it returns the beginning of the segment on both replicas we can’t determine which standby confirmed that write transaction to disk.