Re: pgadmin4 - which python

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: pgadmin4 - which python
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please ask on the pgadmin4 list. This is the one for Postgresql server, which is a different project.

Am 2. November 2020 21:19:08 MEZ schrieb Egon Frerich <egon@frerich.eu>:
I want to install pgadmin4 with Mint 19.3. and get this:

thomas@Epsil192:~/Downloads/pgadmin4/pgadmin4-4.27/runtime$ sudo qmake
Project MESSAGE: Configuring the pgAdmin 4 runtime.
Project MESSAGE: Qt version: 5.12.8
Project ERROR: The PGADMIN_PYTHON_DIR environment variable is not set. Please set it to a directory path under which Python 3.4 or later has been installed and try again.
thomas@Epsil192:~/Downloads/pgadmin4/pgadmin4-4.27/runtime$ echo $PGADMIN_PYTHON_DIR
/usr/lib/python3.8/

I don't understand why $PGADMIN_PYTHON_DIR is not found.

Egon