Re: postgres MultiXact 9.3 corruption resolved but advice needed

От Yvonne Murphy
Тема Re: postgres MultiXact 9.3 corruption resolved but advice needed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you kindly for your reply,

I've read that the wraparound has to do with the amount of files in pg_multicast/members. So once the wraparound error
happensonce will it keep recurring  until we upgrade even though we've truncated most of the database,

If we exported the db dropped it and then recreated it. It would create a new data directory with a small members
directory.Would this give us some breathing space until we hit the corruption again

Thanks

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.postgresql.org_docs_9.3_static_release-2D9-2D3-2D14.html&d=CwIFAw&c=Sqcl0Ez6M0X8aeM67LKIiDJAXVeAw-YihVMNtXt-uEs&r=mQbITS1ux9CYPN1J1RXbOOYEuEJg6BkweZRAn9BwVv0&m=bqw1YuI4zfakqEw_shsiP35FhKFhlNHoDSuR_pY1vsg&s=kyUpHJqEVfkQd7AWGZDzAAJX8Z2kf2b6dzw9MWA8f3s&e=