RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Whilst I agree that pgAdmin is a good choice (shameless plug!), I
believe that RDO is now obsolete. pgAdmin uses DAO entirely without
problems, and some of Byron's latest mods to the ODBC driver have
enabled us to start looking at ADO which M$ seem to be plugging as the
way to go. I have looked at it briefly and have had simple test apps and
my own data control (which it is possible to write in VB6) running
without problems.

Regards,

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage@vale-housing.co.uk