Can we extract CPU usage by table/query level

От Ishan joshi
Тема Can we extract CPU usage by table/query level
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

I have 2 question regarding the CPU usage and transaction details.

I have PG11.5 server with pg_stat_statements extension. I check all pg_stat tables but I am not able to extract details  of CPU usage and transaction histroy along with its transaction time.

Question 1 : Can we extract details of CPU utilization  by query or table in last 24 hrs?
Question 2 : Can  we extract transaction details of last 24 hrs on PG server.

Please help as We are looking to improve our product on Postgres server

Thanks & Regards,
ISHAN JOSHI
8390118502
9979097477