EnterpriseDB: PostgreSql 9.4 Where is the Language Pack Installer?

От Stephen Tahmosh
Тема EnterpriseDB: PostgreSql 9.4 Where is the Language Pack Installer?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am trying to locate the EnterpriseDB Language Pack (pl/pythonu, pl/perlu)

I found the PostgreSql Installer (postgresql-9.4.4-1-linux-x64.run) at enterprisedb.com, and was successful in running it

However, I thought the Language Pack was part of the installer, and it seems it is not

I found the README for the language pack (http://get.enterprisedb.com/docs/README-languagepack.txt)

but cannot find the Installer.

We are on Linux (2.6.32-358.14.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jul 16 23:51:20 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)

We have been using PostgreSQL 9.3.4 for approx. 1 year.  I am new to PostgreSQL, and new here, and don’t know how the original software was acquired or installed.

We would like to send email from the PostgreSQL database, and I have developed a Python routine that I would like to use with the PL/Pythonu language extension

Thanks,

STeve

THIS MESSAGE (AND ALL ATTACHMENTS) IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message without making any copies and notify the sender so that we may correct our records. Thank you.