126 Error Connecting With psqlODBC 32 bit

Hi,

I got your email from the faq page http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/faq.html.  I am having a really difficult time setting up the 32 bit psqlodbc driver.  I have the 9.3 version of PostgreSQL.   It downloaded the psqlodbc_09_03_0210-x64 and that worked fine as far as connecting to the database through pgAdminIII, but I need to use a 32 bit because I am running an asp page that connects to the PostgreSQL 9.3 database.

So I downloaded the psqlodbc_09_03_0210.zip latest driver.

Here is the registry information:
HK_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/ODBC/ODBCINST.INI/PostgreSQL Unicode:

Driver: c:\Program Files (x86)\psqlODBC\0903\bin\psqlodbc35w.dll
Setup:  c:\Program Files (x86)\psqlODBC\0903\bin\psqlodbc35w.dll

All access is granted on the bin folder and .dlls.  The .dlls are in the correct path as the registry.  And I still keep getting this error when I try to connect to the PostgreSQL database using the PostgreSQL Unicode driver, and I know the .dll is there?  fyi...there is also a psqlodbc30a.dll in the bin folder?:

"The setup routines for the PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 126: The specified module could not be found. (C:\Program Files (x86)\psqlODBC\0903\bin\psqlodbc35w.dll)."

Here is my Data Access Information:
HK_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Microsoft/Data Access/FullInstallVer:

FullInstallVer = 6.1.7601.17514

Is there anything else that I am missing?  Please please help as I have working on this for almost a week with no luck and am completely baffled :-(

Thanks!
Denise