Re: Query buffer allocate error in copy_statement_with_parameters

От John C. Frickson
Тема Re: Query buffer allocate error in copy_statement_with_parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I have a little more info. I suspected having a 8.3 version of the ODBC
driver was (part of) the problem. So I tested a short program on
Windows, where I have a 09.02.01 driver. It worked fine there. Since I
couldn't find a 9.2 binary version of ODBC, I downloaded the source,
built, and installed.

Still getting the error. Anybody have any ideas?