Re: Installing PostGre SQL

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: Installing PostGre SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Yes the password you are trying to give postgres2008 is weak. if you are installing for the first time you need to create a user, which the installer on windows takes care of. The password should contain alpha numeric and atleast one CAPS and spl character. Try these combinations.

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:03:07 +0200
From: ptmakanga@gmail.com
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Installing PostGre SQL

Hi

I am trying to run the PostGreSQL install and when I enter the username and password postgres and postgres2008 as stated in the install manual, the installation does not complete and it says that the password is weak/username does not exist. May you please assist with the install.

Regards

--
Prestige T Makanga
Geomatics PostGraduate Research

MSN Technology brings you the latest on gadgets, gizmos and the new hits in the gaming market. Try it now!